Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Twitter!!! Follow Me!!


Tweet. Tweet. Tweet.

I have been guilty of being an absolute mess. I've sent the last several months juggling working full time, volunteering, painting over 30 hours a week and (TRYING) to maintain a social life with friends, family, and a boyfriend. In the meantime of getting my Karlin Meehan products online (you'll also be able to get prints, paintings, and mugs at fleur de lys costa mesa this April)... I've tried to communicate as much as I can through social media. You can follow me @ karlinmeehan on Twitter.

Did you also know you can find my art page on Facebook at Karlin Meehan Artwork? At 100 fans I decided to give away a free painting and I promise to do the same when I get to 500. You'll be able to see updates of my paintings and new art shows there!

xx

Karlin

No comments:

Post a Comment