Monday, February 27, 2012

Anthropologie (my secret art haven)



I'm lucky that I work in Beverly Hills. During lunch time I love walking down the street (not just because I may run into an A-list celebrity at Starbucks ---> which happens quite frequently) but also to window shop at the high-end retail stores.

One of my favorite shops, Anthropologie, has done an amazing job on their store displays. Over the years they have incorporated every material imaginable from paper, to metal, to paint.... to playfully entice people to walk through their artsy shop. I took a few pictures from last week when I went through there. The amount of art, texture, and color they have going on in their space is incredible. And when you stop to take note of all the details.... you realize why this franchise is such a popular place to experience.

Eye-candy-all-round.



I was loving these paper sculptures... so effortless, and yet I would never have come up with them..


*note as I was leaving the store, several of the stores window-display-team-members were installing a new piece... it was all I could do to not ask if I could participate in what looked like an arts and crafts project. Painting, gluing, and pasting all day?!! So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment