Thursday, June 30, 2011

Clark Little

If you don't know anything about Clark Little,you need to stop reading this post now and Google him. He is amazing!!! This "surf" photographer travels the world and captures some of the most amazing shorelines on earth. He is dedicated to "snapping" natures beauty, with creativity and color.

The other day, I found an old canvas laying around and wanted a little project for the afternoon. So, I went to www.clarklittle.com and found a few pictures to work from. I decided to use one of his more abstract images... This painting makes me happy, and ready for Summer!

Note* DO make his work your desktop for the month of July, trust me, it'll make your day seeing his work on your screen!

My Painting (2011)


Original Clark Little Picture


A few more highlights and favorites :




1 comment: