Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WikiHow

Whenever I have a question (usually a technology-based one about my never-cooperative computer)... my Brother always tells me to "Google it". And while I thought his answer to "Google" my questions was a cheap way for him not to help me, he was right. There is a YouTube for every problem you can think of. Even my friend Angie told me the other day that she YouTubed how to cut bangs, and now she has a fresh hairdo for Summer...

That being said, I LOVE WikiHow. It breaks down any question you may have and gives you a step by step action plan of how to achieve your goal. In fact I was explaining to a co-worker how I started getting my artwork into galleries, and I didn't have a direct answer for him. So, being my curious self... I "Wikied" "How to Get Your Artwork into a Gallery". Success!!! Of course there was a WikiHow to answer this question!!!! And, after reviewing the instructions, I would have to agree that it's spot on. I've attached the link for your viewing (just click on the title of this post). Wiki, you are a genius! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment