Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap of Faith


February 29 is a date that occurs every four years, and is called leap day. This day is added to the calendar in leap years as a corrective measure, because the earth does not orbit around the sun in precisely 365 days..... Well the idea of the calendar and "leaping" had me thinking about time and having a "leap of faith". Now that we are well into 2012, I truly believe we have to "leap" with hope for the future. This Winter didn't give us as much weather as we anticipated and as Spring is right around the corner .... (figuratively and physically) growth is here.

I was out with a few friends last night for a much needed Taco Tuesday (aka girlfriend catch-up), and we were all expressing our hopes of leaping into the rest of the year with anticipation. One friend is getting married in the next month, while others of us are just hoping to spend 2012 with more time traveling, spending time with friends, and perusing our career goals. I'm leaping into my future with excitement for whatever it is that may come, because as I've seen in my 20's; every year is so different.

HAPPY LEAP YEAR!





No comments:

Post a Comment