Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hang Ten Bro......

This past fall, I went through a phase where I was completely fascinated by waves. Growing up in Southern California right by the beach .... it didn't ever "click" as to how lucky I was to see the ocean everyday. It wasn't until i was browsing the magazines at Barnes & Noble that I stumbled upon SURFER. I was hooked.

Maybe I have been stuck in an office for too long. But the pictures of exotic locations, clear skys, and vibrant sunsets speak for itself. And yes, maybe the simple life of these professional surfers hanging at the beach and eating fish tacos might make me a bit jealous too......


1 comment:

  1. Love the waves... I was always a HUGE HUGE fan of that famous Japanese wave painting (The Great Wave, I believe).

    And is the "Downtown" piece you added below Kev's painting? It is phenomenal.

    Speaking of waves, and my soon-to-be nostalgia for Los Angeles... I'm thinking a Manhattan Beach pier-scape for my new room in Chicago? (Meehan original, of course)

    ReplyDelete