Friday, March 16, 2012

March Madness

It's been over a week since I've posted anything to this blog. So let me first start by saying; where the heck did March go? I've been so consumed by projects for the past two weeks, that I haven't had a moment yet to appreciate the (warmer) weather, and the day-light-savings time change (hello sunlight)!!!

Since last Monday, I've been busy making smaller paintings for my ETSY SHOP. I was lucky enough to have a buyer purchase over 10 paintings in
one day .... Which wiped me clean of whatever extra paintings I had around the house to sell. So in the meantime I'm busy creating small, delicate, and colorful pieces that would be great for SPRING and SUMMER. I've also begun a new painting series of SUNFLOWERS (pictures to follow). Below are current updates of my latest peony painting I'm doing. I love to document my progress and watch an image form as it comes together!

I'm planning to stay dry in LA this weekend, and paint more... I hear it's going to rain... My thoughts go out to all the LA marathon runners! GOOD LUCK!

xx



Completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment