Sunday, September 4, 2011

Nail Art

I will be the first to admit that there are a few things in life that I love (and have always loved since I was a little girl): bows, sparkles, color, pink, slumber-parties, cupcakes... all things "girly".

So, it comes as no surprise that when I had accompanied my Mother to a beauty supply store I bee-lined it straight to the nail polish section and proceeded to test all the sparkle nail polishes on sale. What started as a test-run, became a full on nail session right in the middle of Ulta Beauty Supply store. Within 5 minutes, all my nails were painted a ridiculous sparkle-purple that I was secretly proud of (picture below).


Painting my nails got me thinking about nail art...

Fun ways to paint your nails is always the rage on beauty blogs and online magazine sites. It does require talent (and skill) to decorate your nails and I've posted some really creative nail ideas below! ENJOY!!!

Traditional Polka-dot


Twitter Nails (tweet tweet tweet)


Bacon Nails (yum)


Holiday Nails (how awesome are Rudolph's antlers?)


Sponge-Bob


Zipper Nails


Mario Brothers


Pac-Man Nails (my personal favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment