Friday, March 6, 2015

//Lately//

Can you believe that we are already in March?! This month started off with lots of projects and collaborations that I'm really excited about. I'm working with artist Stick Shaw on a painting for his new show "Stupid Cute" which will be at the Art4T Gallery in Laguna Beach on 3/27/15. I'm also working on a new series "Heavy but Simple" which a friend will be hosting an artist reception on 3/26/15 in Newport Beach! I'm looking forward to showing these new pieces soon! Happy Friday !!

Visiting the JoAnne Artman Gallery in Laguna Beach. My favorite piece by James Verbicky

Getting inspired at the Laguna Beach Art Museum during the LB Art Walk.

 After the rainstorm on Monday, I got the most breathtaking view from my house.

One of my favorite pieces from my studio visit with Sticky Shaw entitled "Kitty Gang"
 
My favorite discovery this week : artwork by Stallman. Folded color paper on canvas - seen at the JoAnne Artman Gallery Laguna Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment