Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Design Crush : Sara Berrenson




I will admit, there are certain people that I like to keep "tabs" on. Whether they are artists, fashion bloggers, or stylish friends...I follow them on Pinterest and Instagram to take note of what they are up to.  One artist/blogger/creator I like to watch is Sara Berrenson. Let me just start by saying, she is someone that you need to know.
 
 I met Sara years ago while we were both living in the South Bay. She was a designer at Mattel and right away I knew this girl had major talent. Over the years I have watched her design, and grow her empire as she launched her personal website; showcasing her dreamy wallpaper and flowery fabrics that would enliven any space. Sara delightfully knows the balance of pattern, color, and classic (vintage) prints. I have fallen in love with her cheerful works and her creations never fail to impress me. I am hoping to nab a few of her fabrics to make throw pillows for my bedroom. Samples of her work are below. They are A-MAZE-ZING!
 







 



To see more of her work, go to her website: saraberrenson.com 

*images via www.saraberrenson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment