Monday, May 13, 2013

I'm In LOVE With Deborah Zlotsky's Geometric Art


I find myself online looking for painting inspiration a lot. I like to google all kinds of terms: GEOMETRIC, ABSTRACT, COLOR... only to fall short of discovering new and interesting images. You don't have to be well educated in art to know that good work is good because it looks expensive. Deborah Zlotsky’s  geometric images may look simple, but let me tell you.... they would be very difficult to copy. The sheer size of these paintings, and the contrast of hard geometric shapes that actually appear to be soft.... make these pieces complex to me. I can picture her work in some large Beverly Hills home with a spotlight on it... totally transferring the room into a modern museum. I love her color palate and compositions. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.







No comments:

Post a Comment