Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Margarita Tuesday

Something is in the stars. I have been absolutely crazy these last couple of weeks traveling from one city to another... jumping from project to project. AND being my perfectionist self, I've been trying to get all of my art projects accomplished on time, and without help. Then yesterday I cracked. As I was compiling a list of "things to do" in my brain... I had to stop and SLOW DOWN. My relationships and sanity had been forgotten and have taken a back seat to my work. I am such a silly girl! Why am I compromising my well-being for work? So I took a new direction. I swapped coffee or pre-made margaritas instead and got to drinking... I thought of it as an experiment. Either I as going to drink too much and get nothing done... Or something brilliant would happen... The results proved to be great. Once I loosened up ... I could really get into my painting! And I remembered why I love it so much! Applying color with ease to a fresh canvas is something I just LOVE to do. I got so much done and I am thrilled to show the results! Cheers to a Margarita Tuesday!


 
 


1 comment: