Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Portraits of Dogs (Shaking Off Water)

Anyone who knows me well, understands my obsession with dogs. Big, little; it doesn't matter. In fact my Brothers (all 5 of them).. Send me images on their phones of dogs whenever they see a cute one on the street. They know I'm particularly fond of French Bulldogs (and its only a matter of time before I get my own). They usually anticipate my response of "OMG sooo cute!!! Get me that Dog!!!".

So, When I came across Photographer CARLI DAVIDSON, I was delighted!!! She had taken snapshots of dogs while they were shaking off water. The end result? Pure comedy! I absolutely love these pictures....





My desktop is a picture of my family dog Jazzy. I had tortured him in wearing sunglasses for a minute... and yes, I thought it was funny.

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I'm another paralegal who's crazy 'bout dogs and art!

    ReplyDelete