Monday, October 31, 2011

Paintings at the Office

During the day, I spend my time as a Patent Paralegal for a small Law Firm in Beverly Hills. When I tell people this, they are quite surprised. An artist working in law? Yes, and trust me friends, I'm just as shocked. Somehow I ended up here, and I have to say, the balance of using my left and right brain may have been a blessing in disguise.

Regardless, the one thing about my office is that the decor is so BORING! Blank, blue walls and desks full of paperwork...... So, about a few weeks ago, I decided that I needed color, and inspiration at my station. I've used the blank wall by my desk as a gallery space. I rotate the art there by putting different paintings of mine up. I've posted a picture below of my desk. Would you change the art in your work station?

No comments:

Post a Comment